19TGPH31 This large home in the gated community of Hermosa Palms, the finest Playa Hermosa offers, is all you need for a great quiet living destination. Steps away from the five-mile-long beach, this property also gives you access to the beautiful and relaxed beach club pool with swim up bar. If surfing is your passion, Playa Hermosa will not let you down. This is the best beach for surfing and is world renowned, hosting various surf competitions throughout the year. The break works 300+ days a year! Excellent transportation and tour options available. Playa Hermosa is also a turtle beach where upwards of 20,000 turtles hatch each year. With a little luck, you can see enormous sea turtles coming and going! If you love to walk with your dogs on the beach, enjoy your walk to the Rio Tulin back and forth “truly a fantastic daily start of your day”.
Hermosa Palms is situated near Jaco, your stop for great restaurants, shopping and action packed nightlife. Hermosa town is also nearby with a mellow feel and secluded beach restaurants and bars.
Very well designed and this luxury 4 bedroom, 4 bath 3 story home is located on a corner lot ( so a little bit bigger) in the exclusive gated community of Hermosa Palms. This home is extra well built with steel reinforced cement block walls, metal girded roof and earthquake prepared foundation. The home has full central air conditioning, constant water pressure tank, energy saving water heating system and two septic tanks. The main living area is built in an open design with an expansive living/dining area off the kitchen which boasts a large center island/breakfast bar area.
• One of the few houses in this neighborhood with a 3th floor terrace and overlooking the ocean.
• This is a titled housing development at the beach, and very rare in Playa Hermosa and Costa Rica.
• Possibilities to convert two additional rooms to convert in total 6 bedrooms
• Space for an additional small pool
• The house has rental history, VRBO, also on trip advisor good comments, 4.5
• Two efficient intelligent centralized AC.
• Fiber optics in the house, as a new network recently installed.
Rental rates are $500 per day. HOA fees: $235/month, Beach Club: $100/month, insurance approx. $900 per year Taxes $1,200/year. For more information call Thom at 8866-1649 or email at Tom@c21jaco.com